Terms And Policies
Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR SITES AND OUR SERVICES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU, THE USER, CUSTOMER, OR PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMER TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR SITES OR OUR SERVICES. THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT IS EFFECTIVE AS OF 11/02/2020.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The following Terms of Service Agreement (the “TOS”) is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others which may interact or interface with We Are All Africans, Inc, also known as WAAA, located at 2301 Foxtail Dr, Palmdale, California 93551 and our subsidiaries and affiliates, in association with the use of the WAAA website, which includes https://www.weareallafricans.com, (the “Site”) and its Services, which shall be defined below.
DESCRIPTION OF WEBSITE SERVICES OFFERED
Provides information and sale of books, and other products
Any and all visitors to our site, despite whether they are registered or not, shall be deemed as “users” of the herein contained Services provided for the purpose of this TOS. Once an individual registers for our Services, through the process of creating an account, the user shall then be considered a “member.”
The user and/or member acknowledges and agrees that the Services provided and made available through our website and applications, which may include some mobile applications and that those applications may be made available on various social media networking sites and numerous other platforms and downloadable programs, are the sole property of We Are All Africans, Inc. At its discretion, We Are All Africans, Inc may offer additional website Services and/or products, or update, modify or revise any current content and Services, and this Agreement shall apply to any and all additional Services and/or products and any and all updated, modified or revised Services unless otherwise stipulated. We Are All Africans, Inc does hereby reserve the right to cancel and cease offering any of the aforementioned Services and/or products. You, as the end user and/or member, acknowledge, accept and agree that We Are All Africans, Inc shall not be held liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions or discontinuance of any of our Services and/or products. Your continued use of the Services provided, after such posting of any updates, changes, and/or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of such updates, changes and/or modifications, and as such, frequent review of this Agreement and any and all applicable terms and policies should be made by you to ensure you are aware of all terms and policies currently in effect. Should you not agree to the updated, revised, or modified terms, you must stop using the provided Services forthwith.
Furthermore, the user and/or member understands, acknowledges and agrees that the Services offered shall be provided “AS IS” and as such We Are All Africans, Inc shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeliness, missed delivery, deletion and/or any failure to store user content, communication or personalization settings.
When you set up an account, you are the sole authorized user of your account. You shall be responsible for maintaining the secrecy and confidentiality of your password and for all activities that transpire on or within your account. It is your responsibility for any act or omission of any user(s) that access your account information that, if undertaken by you, would be deemed a violation of the TOS. It shall be your responsibility to notify We Are All Africans, Inc immediately if you notice any unauthorized access or use of your account or password or any other breach of security. We Are All Africans, Inc shall not be held liable for any loss and/or damage arising from any failure to comply with this term and/or condition of the TOS.
As a user or member of the Site, you herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all information, text, software, data, photographs, music, video, messages, tags or any other content, whether it is publicly or privately posted and/or transmitted, is the expressed sole responsibility of the individual from whom the content originated. In short, this means that you are solely responsible for any and all content posted, uploaded, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by way of the WAAA Services, and as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. It is expressly understood that by use of our Services, you may be exposed to content including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content posted, and/or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by WAAA.
Furthermore, you herein agree not to make use of We Are All Africans, Inc’s Services for the purpose of:
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any content that shall be deemed unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy or which is hateful, and/or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- causing harm to minors in any manner whatsoever;
- impersonating any individual or entity, including, but not limited to, any WAAA officials, forum leaders, guides or hosts or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting any affiliation with an individual or entity;
- forging captions, headings or titles or otherwise offering any content that you personally have no right to pursuant to any law nor having any contractual or fiduciary relationship with;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any such content that may infringe upon any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary or intellectual rights of any other party;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any content that you do not personally have any right to offer pursuant to any law or in accordance with any contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional flyers, “junk mail,” “spam,” or any other form of solicitation, except in any such areas that may have been designated for such purpose;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any source that may contain a software virus or other computer code, any files and/or programs which have been designed to interfere, destroy and/or limit the operation of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment;
- disrupting the normal flow of communication, or otherwise acting in any manner that would negatively affect other users’ ability to participate in any real time interactions;
- interfering with or disrupting any We Are All Africans, Inc Services, servers and/or networks that may be connected or related to our website, including, but not limited to, the use of any device software and/or routine to bypass the robot exclusion headers;
- intentionally or unintentionally violating any local, state, federal, national or international law, including, but not limited to, rules, guidelines, and/or regulations decreed by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, in addition to any rules of any nation or other securities exchange, that would include without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- providing informational support or resources, concealing and/or disguising the character, location, and or source to any organization delegated by the United States government as a “foreign terrorist organization” in accordance to Section 219 of the Immigration Nationality Act;
- “stalking” or with the intent to otherwise harass another individual; and/or
- collecting or storing of any personal data relating to any other member or user in connection with the prohibited conduct and/or activities which have been set forth in the aforementioned paragraphs.
We Are All Africans, Inc herein reserves the right to pre-screen, refuse and/or delete any content currently available through our Services. In addition, we reserve the right to remove and/or delete any such content that would violate the TOS or which would otherwise be considered offensive to other visitors, users and/or members.
We Are All Africans, Inc herein reserves the right to access, preserve and/or disclose member account information and/or content if it is requested to do so by law or in good faith belief that any such action is deemed reasonably necessary for:
a) compliance with any legal process;
b) enforcement of the TOS;
c) responding to any claim that therein contained content is in violation of the rights of any third party;
d) responding to requests for customer service; or e) protecting the rights, property or the personal safety of We Are All Africans, Inc, its visitors, users and members, including the general public.
We Are All Africans, Inc herein reserves the right to include the use of security components that may permit digital information or material to be protected, and that such use of information and/or material is subject to usage guidelines and regulations established by We Are All Africans, Inc or any other content providers supplying content services to We Are All Africans, Inc. You are hereby prohibited from making any attempt to override or circumvent any of the embedded usage rules in our Services. Furthermore, unauthorized reproduction, publication, distribution, or exhibition of any information or materials supplied by our Services, despite whether done so in whole or in part, is expressly prohibited.
CAUTIONS FOR GLOBAL USE AND EXPORT AND IMPORT COMPLIANCE
Due to the global nature of the internet, using our network you hereby agree to comply with all local rules relating to online conduct and that which is considered acceptable Content. Uploading, posting and/or transferring of software, technology and other technical data may be subject to the export and import laws of the United States and possibly other countries. Through the use of our network, you thus agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws, statutes and regulations, including, but not limited to, the Export Administration Regulations (http://www.access.gpo.gov/bis/ear/ear_data.html), as well as the sanctions control program of the United States (http://www.treasury.gov/resourcecenter/sanctions/Programs/Pages/Programs.aspx).
Furthermore, you state and pledge that you:
a) are not on the list of prohibited individuals which maybe identified on any government export exclusion report
(http://www.bis.doc.gov/complianceandenforcement/liststocheck.htm) nor a member of any other government which may be part of an export-prohibited countryidentified in applicable export and import laws and regulations;
b) agree not to transfer any software, technology or any other technical data through the use of our network Services to any export-prohibited country
c) agree not to use our website network Services for any military, nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weaponry end uses that would be a violation of the U.S. export laws; an
d) agree not to post, transfer nor upload any software, technology or any other technical data which would be in violation of the U.S. or other applicable export and/or import laws.
CONTENT PLACED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR COMPANY SERVICES
We Are All Africans, Inc shall not lay claim to ownership of any content submitted by any visitor, member, or user, nor make such content available for inclusion on our website Services. Therefore, you hereby grant and allow for We Are All Africans, Inc the below listed worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive licenses, as applicable:
a) The content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of We Are All Africans, Inc’s sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify,adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said Content on our network Services is for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area to which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member of We Are All Africans, Inc’s sites, and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
b) Photos, audio, video and/or graphics submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of We Are All Africans, Inc’s sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify,adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said Content on our network Services are for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area in which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member of We Are All Africans, Inc’s sites and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
c) For any other content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of We Are All Africans, Inc’s sites, the continuous, binding and completely sublicensable license which is meant to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and/or publicly display said content, whether in whole or in part, and the incorporation of any such Content into other works in any arrangement or medium current used or later developed.
Those areas which may be deemed “publicly accessible” areas of We Are All Africans, Inc’s sites are those such areas of our network properties which are meant to be available to the general public, and which would include message boards and groups that are openly available to both users and members.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO COMPANY WEBSITE
We Are All Africans, Inc provides an area for our users and members to contribute feedback to our website. When you submit ideas, documents, suggestions and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to our site, you acknowledge and agree that:
a) your contributions do not contain any type of confidential or proprietary information;
b) WAAA shall not be liable or under any obligation to ensure or maintain confidentiality, expressed or implied, related to any Contributions;
c) WAAA shall be entitled to make use of and/or disclose any such Contributions in any such manner as they may see fit;
d) the contributor’s Contributions shall automatically become the sole property of WAAA; and
e) WAAA is under no obligation to either compensate or provide any form of reimbursement in any manner or nature.
All users and/or members herein agree to insure and hold We Are All Africans, Inc, our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, partners and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand, which may include, but is not limited to, reasonable attorney fees made by any third party which may arise from any content a member or user of our site may submit, post, modify, transmit or otherwise make available through our Services, the use of WAAA Services or your connection with these Services, your violations of the Terms of Service and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
COMMERCIAL REUSE OF SERVICES
The member or user herein agrees not to replicate, duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell nor exploit for any commercial reason any part, use of, or access to WAAA’s sites.
USE AND STORAGE GENERAL PRACTICES
You herein acknowledge that We Are All Africans, Inc may set up any such practices and/or limits regarding the use of our Services, without limitation of the maximum number of days that any email, message posting or any other uploaded content shall be retained by We Are All Africans, Inc, nor the maximum number of email messages that may be sent and/or received by any member, the maximum volume or size of any email message that may be sent from or may be received by an account on our Service, the maximum disk space allowable that shall be allocated on We Are All Africans, Inc’s servers on the member’s behalf, and/or the maximum number of times and/or duration that any member may access our Services in a given period of time. In addition, you also agree that We Are All Africans, Inc has absolutely no responsibility or liability for the removal or failure to maintain storage of any messages and/or other communications or content maintained or transmitted by our Services. You also herein acknowledge that we reserve the right to delete or remove any account that is no longer active for an extended period of time. Furthermore, We Are All Africans, Inc shall reserve the right to modify, alter and/or update these general practices and limits at our discretion.
We Are All Africans, Inc shall reserve the right at any time it may deem fit, to modify, alter and or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, our service, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be held liable to you or to any third party for any such alteration, modification, suspension and/or discontinuance of our Services, or any part thereof.
As a member of https://www.weareallafricans.com, you may cancel or terminate your account, associated email address and/or access to our Services by submitting a cancellation or termination request to email@example.com.
As a member, you agree that We Are All Africans, Inc may, without any prior written notice, immediately suspend, terminate, discontinue and/or limit your account, any email associated with your account, and access to any of our Services. The cause for such termination, discontinuance, suspension and/or limitation of access shall include, but is not limited to:
a) any breach or violation of our TOS or any other incorporated agreement, regulation and/or guideline;
b) by way of requests from law enforcement or any other governmental agencies;
c) the discontinuance, alteration and/or material modification to our Services, or any part thereof;
d) unexpected technical or security issues and/or problems;
e) any extended periods of inactivity;
f) any engagement by you in any fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or
g) the nonpayment of any associated fees that may be owed by you in connection with your https://www.weareallafricans.com account Services.
Furthermore, you herein agree that any and all terminations, suspensions, discontinuances, and or limitations of access for cause shall be made at our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any other third party with regards to the termination of your account, associated email address and/or access to any of our Services.
The termination of your account with https://www.weareallafricans.com shall include any and/or all of the following:
a) the removal of any access to all or part of the Services offered within https://www.weareallafricans.com;
b) the deletion of your password and any and all related information, files, and any such content that may be associated with or inside your account, or any part thereof; and
c) the barring of any further use of all or part of our Services.
Any correspondence or business dealings with, or the participation in any promotions of, advertisers located on or through our Services, which may include the payment and/or delivery of such related goods and/or Services, and any such other term, condition, warranty and/or representation associated with such dealings, are and shall be solely between you and any such advertiser. Moreover, you herein agree that We Are All Africans, Inc shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any nature or manner incurred as a direct result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on our website.
Either We Are All Africans, Inc or any third parties may provide links to other websites and/or resources. Thus, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and as such, we do not endorse nor are we responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising or any other materials, on or available from such third party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that We Are All Africans, Inc shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or loss which may be a result of, caused or allegedly to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any such content, goods or Services made available on or through any such site or resource.
You do hereby acknowledge and agree that We Are All Africans, Inc’s Services and any essential software that may be used in connection with our Services (“Software”) shall contain proprietary and confidential material that is protected by applicable intellectual property rights and other laws. Furthermore, you herein acknowledge and agree that any Content which may be contained in any advertisements or information presented by and through our Services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Therefore, except for that which is expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by We Are All Africans, Inc or such applicable licensor, you agree not to alter, modify, lease, rent, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform and/or created any plagiaristic works which are based on We Are All Africans, Inc Services (e.g. Content or Software), in whole or part.
We Are All Africans, Inc herein has granted you personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive rights and/or license to make use of the object code or our Software on a single computer, as long as you do not, and shall not, allow any third party to duplicate, alter, modify, create or plagiarize work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise make an attempt to locate or discern any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in and/or otherwise transfer any such right in the Software. Furthermore, you do herein agree not to alter or change the Software in any manner, nature or form, and as such, not to use any modified versions of the Software, including and without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our Services. Lastly, you also agree not to access or attempt to access our Services through any means other than through the interface which is provided by We Are All Africans, Inc for use in accessing our Services.
YOU HEREIN EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
- THE USE OF WE ARE ALL AFRICANS, INC SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE AT THE SOLE RISK BY YOU. OUR SERVICES AND SOFTWARE SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND/OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE ARE ALL AFRICANS, INC AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- WE ARE ALL AFRICANS, INC AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO SUCH WARRANTIES THAT (i) WE ARE ALL AFRICANS, INC SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) WE ARE ALL AFRICANS, INC SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THAT SUCH RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WE ARE ALL AFRICANS, INC SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL WHICH MAY BE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) THAT ANY SUCH ERRORS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED BY WAY OF WE ARE ALL AFRICANS, INC SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE ACCESSED BY YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK, AND AS SUCH YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER AND/OR INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOADING AND/OR DISPLAYING, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT COULD RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL.
- A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF SOME USERS MAY EXPERIENCE SOME DEGREE OF EPILEPTIC SEIZURE WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS THAT MAY BE CONTAINED ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING OUR SERVICES. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE A PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN CONDITION OR UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOM IN USERS WHO HAVE SHOWN NO HISTORY OF ANY PRIOR SEIZURE OR EPILEPSY. SHOULD YOU, ANYONE YOU KNOW OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, PLEASE CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING OUR SERVICES: DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPLICITLY ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE ARE ALL AFRICANS, INC AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO THE LOSS OF ANY PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA AND/OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN THOUGH WE MAY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY THAT SAID DAMAGES MAY OCCUR, AND RESULT FROM:
a) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE;
b) THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES;
c) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR THE ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS AND/OR DATA;
d) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY ON OUR SERVICE; e) AND ANY OTHER MATTER WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO OUR SERVICE.
In the event you have a dispute, you agree to release We Are All Africans, Inc (and its officers, directors, employees, agents, parent subsidiaries, affiliates, co-branders, partners and any other third parties) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected to such dispute.
SPECIAL ADMONITION RELATED TO FINANCIAL MATTERS
Should you intend to create or to join any service, receive or request any such news, messages, alerts or other information from our Services concerning companies, stock quotes, investments or securities, please review the above Sections Warranty Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability again. In addition, for this particular type of information, the phrase “Let the investor beware” is appropriate. We Are All Africans, Inc’s content is provided primarily for informational purposes, and no content that shall be provided or included in our Services is intended for trading or investing purposes. We Are All Africans, Inc and our licensors shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted and/or made available by way of our Services, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading and/or investment decisions based on any such information.
EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS
THERE ARE SOME JURISDICTIONS WHICH DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES
You herein acknowledge, understand and agree, unless otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, that there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
We Are All Africans, Inc may furnish you with notices, including those with regards to any changes to the TOS, including but not limited to email, regular mail, MMS or SMS, text messaging, postings on our website Services, or other reasonable means currently known or any which may be herein after developed. Any such notices may not be received if you violate any aspects of the TOS by accessing our Services in an unauthorized manner. Your acceptance of this TOS constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed our Services in an authorized manner.
You herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all of the We Are All Africans, Inc trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks, and other We Are All Africans, Inc logos and any brand features, and/or product and service names are trademarks and as such, are and shall remain the property of We Are All Africans, Inc. You herein agree not to display and/or use in any manner the We Are All Africans, Inc logo or marks without obtaining We Are All Africans, Inc’s prior written consent.
COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS NOTICE & PROCEDURES
We Are All Africans, Inc will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all of our users do the same. With regards to appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, We Are All Africans, Inc may disable and/or terminate the accounts of any user who violates our TOS and/or infringes the rights of others. If you feel that your work has been duplicated in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement, or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should provide to us the following information:
a) The electronic or the physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
b) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon;
c) A description of the location of the site which you allege has been infringing upon your work;
d) Your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
e) A statement, in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or the law;
f) And finally, a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is truthful and accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative or agent authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
The We Are All Africans, Inc Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be contacted as follows:
Mailing Address: We Are All Africans, Inc
Attn: Copyright Agent
2301 Foxtail Dr
Palmdale, California 93551
Telephone: (877) 709-3348
BE IT KNOWN, that We Are All Africans, Inc complies with all applicable Federal Communications Commission rules and regulations regarding the closed captioning of video content. For more information, please visit our website at https://www.weareallafricans.com.
This TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and We Are All Africans, Inc and shall govern the use of our Services, superseding any prior version of this TOS between you and us with respect to We Are All Africans, Inc Services. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other We Are All Africans, Inc Services, affiliate Services, third-party content or third-party software.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
It is at the mutual agreement of both you and We Are All Africans, Inc with regard to the TOS that the relationship between the parties shall be governed by the laws of the state of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions and that any and all claims, causes of action and/or disputes, arising out of or relating to the TOS, or the relationship between you and We Are All Africans, Inc, shall be filed within the courts having jurisdiction within the County of Los Angeles, California or the U.S. District Court located in said state. You and We Are All Africans, Inc agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts as previously mentioned, and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY OF TERMS
At any time, should We Are All Africans, Inc fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS, such failure shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
NO RIGHT OF SURVIVORSHIP NON-TRANSFERABILITY
You acknowledge, understand and agree that your account is non-transferable and any rights to your ID and/or contents within your account shall terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
You acknowledge, understand and agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or action arising out of or related to the use of our Services or the TOS must be filed within 3 year(s) after said claim or cause of action arose or shall be forever barred.
Please report any and all violations of this TOS to We Are All Africans, Inc as follows:
We Are All Africans, Inc
2301 Foxtail Dr Palmdale,
Telephone: (877) 709-3348
Standard Shipping to the U.S.
Your final shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available to you during checkout*. Please note, some items may require a longer ship-out and/or delivery timeframe. These items are included in our Shipping & Delivery Exceptions chart.
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We will ship your order via any of the major mail carriers, including UPS, FedEx, and the United States Postal Service. At this time we are unable to provide the option to choose your carrier of choice.
North and South America Shipping Timeframes
North and South America Shipping Timeframes
Media items (books, movies, music, and games) may take an additional 5 business days for delivery.
|Country||Delivery Time Frame|
|Antigua and Barbuda||5-9 business days|
|Argentina||5-9 business days|
|Aruba||6-11 business days|
|Barbados||5-9 business days|
|Belize||5-9 business days|
|Bermuda||6-11 business days|
|Bolivia||5-9 business days|
|Brazil||5-9 business days|
|Canada*||Standard: 6-17 business days
Express: 4-8 business days
|Cayman Islands||5-12 business days|
|Chile||5-9 business days|
|Colombia||5-9 business days|
|Costa Rica||5-9 business days|
|Dominica||5-9 business days|
|Dominican Republic||5-9 business days|
|Ecuador||5-9 business days|
|El Salvador||5-9 business days|
|Country||Delivery Time Frame|
|French Guiana||7-12 business days|
|Grenada||5-9 business days|
|Guadeloupe||5-10 business days|
|Guatemala||5-9 business days|
|Honduras||5-9 business days|
|Jamaica||5-9 business days|
|Martinique||5-10 business days|
|Mexico||5-9 business days|
|Montserrat||6-11 business days|
|Nicaragua||5-9 business days|
|Panama||5-9 business days|
|Paraguay||5-9 business days|
|Peru||5-9 business days|
|Saint Kitts and Nevis||6-11 business days|
|Saint Lucia||6-11 business days|
|Trinidad and Tobago||5-9 business days|
|Turks and Caicos Islands||5-11 business days|
These shipping timeframes are estimated from the international shipping facility to your shipping address. They do not include the shipping time from our warehouse to the international shipping facility.Unfortunately, we cannot ship to the following locations:
Anguilla, British Antarctic Territory, British Virgin Islands, Falkland Islands, Haiti, Puerto Rico, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Suriname
Africa Shipping Timeframes
Media items (books, movies, music, and games) may take an additional 5 business days for delivery.
We ship to all countries in Africa.
Europe Shipping Timeframes
What Are Shipping Time Frames for Europe?
Media items (books, movies, music, and games) may take an additional 5 business days for delivery.
|Country||Delivery Time Frame|
|Austria||5-9 business days|
|Belgium||5-9 business days|
|Bulgaria||5-9 business days|
|Cyprus||5-9 business days|
|Czech Republic||5-9 business days|
|Denmark||5-9 business days|
|Estonia||5-9 business days|
|Finland||5-9 business days|
|France||5-9 business days|
|Germany||5-9 business days|
|Gibraltar||7-12 business days|
|Greece||5-9 business days|
|Guernsey||7-12 business days|
|Hungary||5-9 business days|
|Iceland||6-11 business days|
|Ireland||5-9 business days|
|Italy||5-9 business days|
|Jersey||6-11 business days|
|Latvia||5-9 business days|
|Country||Delivery Time Frame|
|Liechtenstein||5-9 business days|
|Lithuania||5-9 business days|
|Luxembourg||5-9 business days|
|Malta||6-10 business days|
|Monaco||5-9 business days|
|Netherlands||5-9 business days|
|Norway||5-9 business days|
|Poland||5-9 business days|
|Portugal||5-9 business days|
|Romania||5-9 business days|
|Russian Federation||7-17 business days|
|Slovakia||5-9 business days|
|Slovenia||5-9 business days|
|Spain||5-9 business days|
|Sweden||5-9 business days|
|Switzerland||5-9 business days|
|Turkey||5-9 business days|
|United Kingdom||Standard: 7-12 business days
Express: 5-9 business days
These shipping time frames are estimated from the international shipping facility to your shipping address. They do not include the shipping time from our warehouse to the international shipping facility.
They do not include the shipping time from our warehouse to the international shipping facility.
If you do not receive your order within these delivery timeframes, please visit see below:
I Never Received My Order
What If I Never Receive My Order?
We want you to feel secure ordering from. We know that there are other retailer options and we appreciate that you trusted us with your purchase! We have a committed logistics team and the utmost trust in our carriers. However, we do recognize that in rare cases, things may not go according to plan, and we have an established procedure for handling such occasions. We got your back!
There are some important things to remember while you wait for your package:
What if my orders say delivered, but it’s not there?
- UPS has a service called UPS Access Point. If you are not available for your delivery, the delivery driver may take your package to an Access Point for you to pick up. Check your tracking information to confirm the delivery location.
If it has been 48 hours past your delivery notification and you still haven’t located the delivery, contact our customer care for further assistance.
What if I receive the package, but the box is empty?We will need to file an investigation into the package. Please click here to see our Shipment Damaged/Claims process.
Keep in Mind:
What is We Are All Africans’ International Pricing?
The prices on our product pages include an International Service Fee, which covers any additional fulfillment costs to international destinations. This fee is included to help us provide a wider range of products and a higher level of service for our international customers. We are constantly working to improve our systems to help reduce these charges.
How does International Shipping Work?
Canada Shipping (Landmark)
When shipping to Canada, we will provide you with a domestic tracking number to track the item as it makes its way to the shipping hub. You will receive your item within the timeframe provided to you at checkout. If your item does not arrive within the quoted timeframe, please contact us.
All Other Countries (FedEx Cross Border)Checkout for all countries aside from Canada is handled by our partner FedEx Cross Border. FedEx Cross Border will provide a Unified Tracking link in your order confirmation at the time of purchase. This tracking link allow you to track the package from the warehouse to your destination. You will receive your item with the timeframe provided at checkout.
What Are We Are All Africans’ International Shipping Charges?Shipping rates and fees will vary based on the item and shipping destination. Our site will always display your order total in the currency you select, including any shipping rates or fees. There are no additional charges or duties when the product arrives at your door, unless otherwise stated at check out.
International shipping rates are calculated during checkout based on your desired service level, item type and quantity, total weight of your order, and the destination’s postal code. Additional charges related to shipping, duties, or tax are available at checkout for review before you complete your purchase.
Does We Are All Africans’ require International Shipping Insurance?Order shipping outside the U.S. and Canada: Shipment insurance protects your order against damage or loss while your order is in transit. You can purchase shipment insurance for 2% of your order’s cost, covering the value of your entire order. This insurance is automatically included at checkout. To opt out of this service, click Remove next to the Insurance field before you submit your order. The employees who process your order are thoroughly trained and evaluated on proper packaging methods to ensure your items arrive in pristine condition. However, we encourage our customers to utilize our insurance program to protect any accidental damage. Without insurance, you may not file a claim for any loss or damage that occurred during the international shipping process.
Does We Are All Africans’ Ship Internationally from the U.S.?
What if my item comes damaged?We make great effort to ensure that your order arrives to you safe and sound. We also understand that sometimes, things happen in transit. While this can be frustrating, please be assured that we are here to help!
Ground Shipments (UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc.):If you find obvious signs of damage to the box, or if you open the package and your item is damaged (broken, scratched, cracked, etc) or the box is empty, we have several options to resolve the issue.
You can reach out to a member of our Customer Care team and we will be happy to help you.
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how WeAreAllAfricans.com and its affiliates (collectively “We Are All Africans”) collect and process your personal information through websites, devices, products, services, online and physical stores, and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together “We Are All Africans Services”). By using We Are All Africans Services, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
- What Personal Information About Customers Does We Are All Africans Collect?
- For What Purposes Does We Are All Africans Use Your Personal Information?
- What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
- Does We Are All Africans Share Your Personal Information?
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
- What About Advertising?
- What Information Can I Access?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Are Children Allowed to Use We Are All Africans Services?
- EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield
- California Consumer Privacy Act
- Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
- Related Practices and Information
- Examples of Information Collected
What Personal Information About Customers Does We Are All Africans Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
Information You Give Us:
We receive and store any information you provide in relation to We Are All Africans Services. Click here to see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our We Are All Africans Services.
We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of We Are All Africans Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through We Are All Africans Services. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses We Are All Africans Services and other content served by or on behalf of We Are All Africans on other websites. Click here to see examples of what we collect.
Information from Other Sources:
We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily. Click here to see additional examples of the information we receive.
For What Purposes Does We Are All Africans Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services.We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve We Are All Africans Services.We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the We Are All Africans Services.
- Recommendations and personalization.We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with We Are All Africans Services.
- Comply with legal obligations.In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you.We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to We Are All Africans Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads. To learn more, please read our Interest-Based Ads notice.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks.We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, We Are All Africans, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does We Are All Africans Share Your Personal Information?
- Transactions involving Third Parties:We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through We Are All Africans Services. For example, you can order products from third parties through our stores, download applications from third-party application providers from our App Store, and enable third-party skills through our Alexa services. We also offer services or sell product lines jointly with third-party businesses, such as co-branded credit cards. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customers’ personal information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers:We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that We Are All Africans.com, Inc. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of We Are All Africans and Others:We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of We Are All Africans, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs. Click herefor more information on how to manage the security settings of your device.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Click herefor more information on how to sign off.
What About Advertising?
- Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites:We Are All Africans Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services..
- Use of Third-Party Advertising Services:We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant We Are All Africans ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier. For example, if you have already downloaded one of our apps, we will share your advertising identifier and data about that event so that you will not be served an ad to download the app again. Some ad companies also use this information to serve you relevant ads from other advertisers.
What Information Can I Access?
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact our Customer Service. Many of our We Are All Africans Services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used.
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the We Are All Africans Services.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in What Information Can I Access?. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive email or other communications from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. If you don’t want to receive in-app notifications from us, please adjust your notification settings in the app or device.
- If you do not want to see interest-based ads, please adjust your Advertising Preferences.
- If you want to browse our websites without linking the browsing history to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account hereand blocking cookies on your browser.
- You will also be able to opt out of certain other types of data usage by updating your settings on the applicable We Are All Africans website (e.g., in “Manage Your Content and Devices”), device, or application. For more information click here. Most non-We Are All Africans devices also provide users with the ability to change device permissions (e.g., disable/access location services, contacts). For most devices, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to change your device permissions on devices manufactured by third parties, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
- If you are a seller, you can add or update certain information in Seller Central, update your account information by accessing your Seller Account Information, and adjust your email or other communications you receive from us by updating your Notification Preferences.
In addition, to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or delete your personal data. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact Customer Service. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
Are Children Allowed to Use We Are All Africans Services?
We Are All Africans does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use We Are All Africans Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian. For more information, please see our Children’s Privacy Disclosure.
EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield
California Consumer Privacy Act
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to use We Are All Africans Services, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use , including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Washington. If you have any concern about privacy at We Are All Africans, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our websites frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Related Practices and Information
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us When You Use We Are All Africans Services.
You provide information to us when you:
- search or shop for products or services in our stores.
- add or remove an item from your cart or place an order through or use We Are All Africans Services.
- download, stream, view, or use content on a device or through a service or application on a device.
- provide information in Your Account(and you might have more than one if you have used more than one email address or mobile number when shopping with us) or Your Profile ;
- talk to or otherwise interact with our Alexa Voice service.
- upload your contacts.
- configure your settings on, provide data access permissions for, or interact with an We Are All Africans device or service.
- you to develop or offer software, goods, or services to We Are All Africans customers.
- offer your products or services on or through We Are All Africans Services.
- communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise.
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form;
- upload or stream images, videos or other files to Prime Photos, We Are All Africans Drive, or other We Are All Africans Services.
- use our services such as Prime Video.
- compile Playlists, Watchlists, Wish Listsor other gift registries;
- participate in Discussion Boards or other community features.
- provide and rate Reviews;
- specify a Special Occasion Reminder; or
- employ Product Availability Alerts, such as Available to Order Notifications.
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as:
- identifying information such as your name, address, and phone numbers.
- payment information.
- your age.
- your location information.
- your IP addresses.
- people, addresses and phone numbers listed in your Addresses.
- email addresses of your friends and other people;
- content of reviews and emails to us.
- personal description and photograph in Your Profile;
- images and videos collected or stored in connection with We Are All Africans Services;
- information and documents regarding identity, including Social Security and driver’s license numbers.
- corporate and financial information.
- credit history information; and
- device log files and configurations, including Wi-Fi credentials, if you choose to automatically synchronize them with your other, We Are All Africans devices.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
- the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
- login, email address, and password.
- the location of your device or computer.
- content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads, and network details for streaming and download quality, including information about your internet service provider.
- device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures.
- We Are All Africans Services metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, location of your device running an application, information about uploaded images and files such as the file name, dates, times and location of your images);
- version and time zone settings.
- the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, though, and from our websites, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number; and
- images or videos when you shop in our stores, or stores using We Are All Africans Services.
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
- updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
- account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services.
- information about your interactions with products and services offered by our subsidiaries.
- search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links);
- information about internet-connected devices and services linked with Alexa; and
- credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access through We Are All Africans Services include:
- status of recent orders (including subscriptions);
- your complete order history.
- personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, and address book);
- payment settings (including payment card information, promotional certificate and gift card balances, and 1-Click settings);
- email notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Delivers, Special Occasion Reminders and newsletters);
- recommendations and the products you recently viewed that are the basis for recommendations (including Recommended for You and Improve Your Recommendations);
- shopping lists and gift registries (including Wish Lists and Baby and Wedding Registries);
- your content, devices, services, and related settings, and communications and personalized advertising preferences.
- content that you recently viewed.
- voice recordings associated with your account.
- Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Recommendations, Reminders and personal profile);
Order Cancellation Policy
Please submit any cancellation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on our business phone at 888-367-9998. Email cancellations must contain the following: First name, last name, order number, and email address.