“Sankofa – Our African Heritage”
The Sankofa – Our African Heritage is a new magazine to promote Africa and the Global African Family in a new positive light. Africa has a lot to teach the world even though much of our history, accomplishment, culture, spirituality has been buried and hidden in the textbooks of the world’s institutions of learning. Our origin, ancestry, history has revised have been revised to glorify our conquerors.
The goal of the magazine is to introduce African people to the world of our ancestors and show us how we can use the experiences, accomplishments, and innovations to forge a new path for a new Africa.
Africa has lost its way. We have no genuine leaders to lead us out of the quagmire of hopelessness, control of our continent, resources. Others have done much to erase our identity and cancel our culture. Sankofa will be a beacon for the future. It will produce a vigorous course of study covering our origin, history, identity, and accomplishments of our immediate and ancient ancestors. It will defend our culture and spirituality fearlessly. It will challenge erroneous long-held views of Africa as promoted by other cultures that promote white supremacy and African inferiority.
It will celebrate our diverse cultures, humanity, our traditions that show reverence to our ancestors. It will discuss the origin and source of our travails over the past three thousand years and how to recover and move forward.
The Sankofa Magazine will provide hope and solutions to Africa’s problems.
We must return to our roots so that we can be brave enough to fight and take back our continent and develop it for all African people.
As the Honorable Marcus Garvey reminded us: “Africa is for the African”.
THE FOLLOWING ARE SOME OF THE TOPICS WE WILL ADDRESS IN ‘SANKOFA’:
We will feature current events that affect Africans from news on the continent and in the diaspora.
• African Identity – Who is African and who belongs in Africa?
• Establishing the Origin of Man and Woman in Africa 200,000 years ago by science not religion
• Early forms of Humans – Evolution of humans
• Establishment of Civilization in Africa (Origin of early societies and family groups in Africa)
• African migrations within Africa and the world
• Africa and science – we know what we Know (Anthropology, Paleontology, radiometric dating methods, DNA that proves African origin of humanity
• Culture in Africa
• Growth of mini-states in pre and post-Kemetic (Egypt) Africa
• Accomplishments of the Kemetic Empire, Dynasties, and other the Great Kings and Queens in other parts of Africa
• What we can learn from the successes and failures of Kemet
• Descendants of the Kemites are still here but where?
• The rise of White Supremacy and its effects on Black people
• Fall of Kemet – Persian, Greek, and Roman Conquest
• Africa’s nightmare – The Conquest of Egypt by Arabs
• Chattel slavery, torture, and genocide by Arabs
• European conquest and slavery of Africans
• Judaism – a religion of arrogance – the origin of anti-Black racism
• Islam – a religion of violence and terrorism
• Christianity – a religion to promote and perpetuate White Supremacy over Africans
• Dividing Africa for Europeans – Partitioning
• Mental slavery, ignorance, and genocide by Christianity, Judaism and Islam
• Slavery and forced labor in lands of enslavement
• Political slavery by neo-colonialism
• Complacency, fear, and lack of vision by African leaders
• Tribute to our ancestors and fearless leaders who were eliminated by White Supremacy
• Action Now! – Solutions to our problems
• A new vision for Africa and African people
• The REVOLUTION to take back our continent – Mobilization of the brave to take back our Continent
• Ubuntu African Republic – One Government for all African people
• Structure of a single protagonist and collaborative African government (uniquely African)
• The roadmap for establishing one African Government – how to get there from here
• Benefits of a Republic of Africa includes:
o Control and consolidation of all our resources
o Promotion of free trade and commerce within the economic development of the entire continent – north to south, east to west
o Establishment of industries to produce finished goods in our own factories with our raw materials
o Infrastructure development – railways, roads, electricity grids,
o Workforce training,
o Immigration and repatriation of the African diaspora of diaspora and land distribution
o Establishment of Imhotep schools of Medicine, Engineering,
o Technology, Architecture, Science, etc. across the continent and in the diaspora for a professional workforce and research.
o Military – Establishment of the African High Command consisting of Air Command, Land Command, Sea
o Command, and Internal Security
• How we can defeat and kill White Supremacy